I hope this message finds you and your loved ones well.
1. In our team update from March 22, I wrote about how grateful Sidney and I are to have the best team in the known universe. There’s another team out there that is pretty good (see below), but I still think we are better.
2. In the March 22 update, we also talked about the social distancing measures in Austin. They appear to be working, because the infection numbers have not reached the levels of other U.S. cities hit hard by COVID.
Kudos to Austin, to the NW warehouse team, and to the NW team around the world, for obeying all the social distancing, hand washing, and face mask recommendations. Keep it up!
3. In the March 26 update, I wrote about how the warehouse had started emergency production of face masks for healthcare workers. Since then, face mask supplies have returned and how-to videos have popped up everywhere, so the warehouse has transitioned back to our regular business of shipping pink packages of much-needed happiness.
4. What’s next? We’re expanding…again. The NW Returns team moved to a small warehouse (just temporarily) and we’re in the middle of negotiations to move into a new warehouse with twice the capacity of our current warehouse (pics to come.) Below is our returns team, temporarily working out of a small warehouse nearby.
5. We’ve got the best team ever. As always, please give us feedback. We love to hear your ideas. Take care and stay safe.
Ben and Sidney